Everyday countless parents are kept out of the workforce by a lack of affordable, reliable and quality childcare. Our four child development centers shine as beacons of hope to parents by offering a nurturing and educational environment for their children. All programs offer developmentally appropriate curricula, designed to stimulate, nurture and develop healthy minds and bodies. Children move on to kindergarten eager and school ready.
Our philosophy of Early Care and Education is based on the belief that all children are unique and learn in different ways. We utilize age appropriate practices in each center and we promote child centered activities in a stimulating environment. All children are respected as individuals and we value their feelings and thoughts. We believe choice gives children the opportunity to develop their identity, expand their creativity, and become independent.
To provide children with a well-rounded environment that will nurture them and provide a strong foundation for their growth and development. Our goals include:
• Providing a safe and caring childcare environment
• Hiring qualified, early childhood educated and involved staff
• Age-appropriate program activities and services
• Activities for social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development
• Multicultural awareness and sensitivity
• Choices in learning and creative play opportunities
• Parent education and involvement
• Health and social service support and referrals