CLINIC OPERATIONS MANAGER
Submit resumes to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clinic Operation Manager supports the delivery of quality patient care in the clinic and ensures effective and efficient workflow of patient care services. Manages operations to ensure compliance with clinic requirements and grants.
· In collaboration with the Clinical Leadership Team, promote optimal clinic flow and development and implementation of clinic procedures.
· Maintain clinic records to meet clinic and operational requirements.
· Develop and implement updated procedures for reception, clerical staff and referrals: directly supervise patient enrollment specialists, referral coordinator, and other administrative staff, serve as communication hub of team and track and promote team performance.
· Monitor and oversee training of clinic staff on collection, maintenance, retention, use and disclosure of protected health information in adherence with HIPAA privacy and compliance regulations.
· Interface with information technology support resources to ensure optional functioning of technology, including servers, network, hardware, software, telephone system, facsimiles and security system.
· Assist with Provider credentialing and enrollment activities; track, request and follow-up required documents to ensure timely submissions.
· Direct and approve ordering, inventory and disposal of clinic supplies, maintenance and calibration of medical equipment, ordering of supplies and equipment and proper laboratory procedures.
· Direct maintenance and upkeep of clinic facilities, including managing/assigning responsibilities for waste removal, cleaning, repairs, etc.
· Provide adequate information and collaborate with Finance on timely and accurate reporting.
· Establish goals and objectives in collaboration with the Davis Street leadership team; develop and implement clinic team work plans; assign work activities; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures; prioritize and assign work; and communicate regularly with leadership team members.
· Coordinate meetings with Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health personnel.
· Work diplomatically and collaboratively across the organization to advance critical initiatives.
· May direct the activities of others.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Degree in a medical science, health or business administration
· 3 years related experience
· Experience working in a community clinic or FQHC
· RN preferred
· Proven ability to interact with clinicians and build constructive, trusting and respectful relationships with all level of clinical staff and outside the clinic.
· Knowledge of HRSA or similar compliance requirements.
· Exceptional leadership and communication skills; strong ability to develop written correspondences and interact with individuals at every level of the organization.
· Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented with a talent to follow through on assignments in a timely manner and meeting deadlines.
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. Manage the needs of staff and patients, and deploy the necessary resources to meet those needs.
· Strong general office, computer and database skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office and EHR.
· Able to manage projects independently and take the lead with little direct supervision.
· Ability to work with culturally diverse populations and varied socio-economic levels.
· Flexible disposition with ability to perform a variety of tasks with frequent interruptions; be poised under stress and willing to change priorities without advance notice.