Behavioral Health – LMFT, LCSW or Psychologist
- Manage the Behavioral Health program and services
- Supervise and support staff in achieving high professional standards, establishing and maintaining appropriate clinical boundaries, integrating training and development, and support for special populations services
- Ensure Behavioral Health programs are delivered and accessible, building outreach and services to the community in need
- Advise executive team on challenges facing community mental health programs and identify opportunities to strengthen our model
- Participate in agency management activities and meetings, including strategic planning, financial planning, technology planning and other activities
- Act as crisis contact for Davis Street in the event of a crisis or disaster affecting communities we serve
- LMFT, LCSW or Licensed Psychologist
- Minimum 2 years related experience in direct clinical services and management
- Familiarity with technology and information systems that support clinical activities
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.