Dental Assistant – New Grads Welcome!
- Works chair-side as dentists examine and treat patients for dental procedures, and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
- Perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records
- Maintains safe and clean working environment in adherence with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of accredited Dental Assistant Training Program
- Recent Grad or experience in clinical setting as Dental Assistant
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suites (Word/Excel/Outlook), EMR and electronic billing
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.