- Perform clinical duties including patient triage, patient care, data collection and recording, medical records, patient education, etc.
- Assist with supervision and training of Medical Assistants as needed
- Work on special projects with may include COVID programs, etc.
- Maintain effective communication and teamwork with clinic staff, patients and providers
- Review diagnostic test results, refer abnormal results to providers, and notify patients of normal and abnormal findings
- Coordinate with providers in the referral process, including tracking and follow-ups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current California RN License
- Related RN experience
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Excellent patient care, judgment and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Employee assistance program
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.