Support Adults with Disabilities – Job Coach
The Job Coach provides on-site training, job coaching and follow-up services to adults with disabilities working in the community. The Job Coach is also responsible for completing necessary paperwork in a timely manner and maintain a positive working relationship with their clients and job site supervisors.
- Work in the community
- Career starter in social services field
- Flexible schedule depending on client needs
- On the job training provided
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Use personal car and receive mileage reimbursement
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation with current driver’s license and insurance
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient using Microsoft word and outlook
- Commitment to the mission and values of Davis Street
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.