Therapist – (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC)
- Makes psychological evaluations of assigned cases; determines appropriate diagnostic procedures and tests to be used; clinical interviews with clients and other interested persons to develop information pertinent to diagnosis and treatment.
- Meets with clients for regular therapeutic interviews; guides the client in understanding his/her illness and contributing personal, social, and economic factors; assists patients in developing realistic plans; advises clients on community resources; and makes referrals and other arrangements as necessary.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Documents in the medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of services provided to each patient in the medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Collaborates with other departments and agencies related to client treatment planning.
- Participates in quality improvement committees and other agency meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current LMFT, LCSW or LPCC required.
- 2 years direct client experience preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office [Word/Excel/Outlook].
- Commitment to the mission and values of Davis Street.
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.