Behavioral Health Positions – LMFT, LCSW or Psychologist
- Provides individual, family and group therapy and psychological assessments.
- Provide culturally relevant services
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Provide clinical supervision
- Provides crisis intervention consultation to all members of the team.
- Provides in-service training to Primary Care Clinic staff and trainees as appropriate
- Participates in agency-wide training programs and in-services.
- Documents in the medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Submits service activity logs, weekly and monthly schedules, time sheets and mileage
- Participates in quality improvement committees and other agency meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- LCSW, LMFT or Psychologist
- Possession of a license issued by the State of California
- Minimum 2 years direct client experience
- Experience working with children and families
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.