WE NEED YOUR HELP
We need your immediate help to provide over a thousand low-income families with a complete holiday meal and toys for the children.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Non-perishable food (Canned Veggies, Boxed Stuffing, Beans, Rice, Peanut Butter, etc.)
- Frozen turkeys (to be dropped off at our food warehouse freezers)
- New (unwrapped) toys for children and youth ages infant to 12.
- Gift certificates for teenagers (suggested $15- $20 increments)
- Monetary donations to purchase food
HOW TO HELP:
Host a Food or Toy Drive
Distribution of Holiday Baskets to families in need will be on Friday, December 21st. We need organizations to host our food or toy drive bins starting November 12 th and ending no later than December 19th . We will provide you with electronic and printed flyers and will drop off and pick up bins. To host a bin at your establishment, please call 510-347-4620 x 113 or e-mail email@example.com with your address, the number of collection bins you would like, and a contact name and phone number.
Drop off a donation of food and toys
If you are unable to host a bin, donations can be dropped off at the Basic Needs Department behind our Davis Street office, at 3081 Teagarden Street, San Leandro 94577 - Monday- Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM and Friday 8 AM - 6 PM.
For monetary donations, please give online here or call 510-347-4620 x 109 .
On behalf of the families whose holidays will be brightened, thank you for your generosity and support. Even the smallest gift makes a difference.