- Diagnose and provide appropriate, comprehensive dental treatment to patients
- Communicate with the staff on our team regarding patient’s treatment plans
- Thoroughly document all diagnoses and treatments rendered
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested
- Provide information and assistance to the Dental Director for the purpose of program development, implementation, and evaluation
- Work a flexible schedule as necessary for clinical operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited dental school
- Current license to practice dentistry in California
- Current DEA license
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.