- Perform clinical duties including patient triage, data collection and recording, administration of vaccines and
- medications, medical records keeping, limited patient education, labeling and transporting laboratory specimens.
- Prepares patients for treatment, including reading medical history, taking vital signs and performing required testing
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks including EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations (keep rooms neat and clean before and after appointments)
- Effective communication with Patients, Medical Providers and other Administrative staff members
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program
- Current CPR / BLS certification
- Experience in clinical setting as a Medical Assistant
- Excellent patient care skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook]) and EMR
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Stay up-to-date with our monthly newsletter!
Davis Street is busy with many upcoming events and benefits for our community all year round.Please stay tuned and get our latest news, health and wellness updates, and more.